Monday, August 16, 2010

Every time I go to write something about my life in here I get mad at myself and x out the post. Then I'll go to talk to a friend about it and get annoyed with myself and don't even bother. Frustrating.

3 comments:

  1. Story of my life. Well, minus the talking to a friend about it part. I usually don't even make it that step! Not because I don't want to, but more because it's been so long that I've opened up that I kind of forgot how/feel awkward about doing it. And I'm also paranoid that, in the end, whatever was on my mind was stupid and not worth bothering myself or others about, which is often is. Life can be very frustrating.

    I miss you, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing you feel is stupid. If you have something that you feel you would like to tell others, then you should! Your friends won't judge you, Keith. We love you so much. LIKE SO MUCH, IT'S CRAZY.

    I miss you so much :( Hang out with me soooonnnn!

    ReplyDelete