Thursday, August 26, 2010

I had a weird dream that I was at some movie viewing or something except the seating was comparable to that of my high school cafeteria. It was some kind of mockery of the hipster scene and had something to do with Joseph Gordon-Levitt beatboxing to Crystal Castles. I blame Tumblr. But an old fling was there and I wanted him to notice me and to be jealous that he chose not to have me. Of course he didn't even look at me or acknowledge my existence. My jacket was laying on the table right in front of him so I kept making up reasons to go over there and get stuff from my jacket. It's really just cause I'm back on campus and thinking about him a lot, passing by our old hang out places and what not. Most specifically where I would always visit him at work. Whatever~

I went to bed early and now can't fall back asleep and have to be up in less than 6 hours for a MANDATORY ropes course, fuck!

But in other news life is pretty cool and my room is pretty cool too. Not excited to start classes but excited for my roommates to move in, woo! And I have to go home tomorrow night until 5pm Saturday for my brother's engagement party yahh!

Hellooooo junior year (woah)

No comments:

Post a Comment